Amana is a progressive development organisation which aims to develop solutions and create opportunities to empower people so they can live sustainably.
- To advance learning, training and enterprise.
- To preserve and protect health.
- To alleviate poverty.
- To preserve and protect heritage.
- Oldham2London Charity Bike Ride
- Cancer Awareness Sessions
- Weekly Cycling Club
- Community Mediation Project
- We raised £2,000 for 100 Cataract operations by BRAC / Sightsavers International and Vision Bangladesh.
- We raised £1,000 to provide a water tanker in Tanzania.
- Our Family Funday raised £700 for refugees in Syria.
- We raised £139 at Oldham Sixth form college for our winter with the homless project in Manchester.
We are actively supporting the Singerkach Health Centre in Bangladesh link
Amana aims to continue the legacy of late Mabaswir Khan.